Government Waste Disposal Contracts
We currently service over 20 government contracts covering much of the country.
When you’re looking for a team with a long history of managing government contracts, you want Providence. We specialize in liquid waste disposal and cleaning services such as oil/water separators, grease traps, septic tanks, and more. For many years, we’ve enjoyed ongoing success with the armed forces as a contractor specializing in cleaning and miscellaneous government waste disposal throughout the Southeast. We currently have active contracts with every branch of the military performing oil/water separator service, grease trap cleaning, line jetting and septic tank services. Stringent environmental standards and quality control have allowed Providence to maintain a spotless performance record on all our contracts for government waste disposal and throughout the Southeast.
Among our customers are Air Force, Marines, Army, Coast Guard, Veterans Administration, state prison systems and various school districts throughout the southeast. We’re a Hub Zone company certified by the SBA to bid on these contracts. Our high-quality service is available to all our clients, be it as the prime contractor or a subcontractor.
Providence Environmental is open to partnering with other firms such as 8A, HUB Zone or SDVO. Our government waste disposal services to these organizations may include:
- Grease trap cleaning
- NAICS 52998
- Oil water separator service and cleaning
- Lift station cleaning maintenance
- Waste disposal
- Sand trap cleaning
- Car wash cleanout and cleaning
- Sludge hauling
- 8a partnership
- Joint venture
- Sand trap cleaning and service
- Small business
- Waste Management and Remediation Services
- 562111 - Solid Waste Collection
- 562219 - Other Nonhazardous Waste Treatment & Disposal
- 562910 - Remediation Services
- 562991 - Septic Tank & Related Services
- 562998 - All Other Miscellaneous Waste Management Services