Industrial Services Frequently Asked Questions
What industrial services does Providence Environmental provide?
Providence offers a wide variety of industrial cleaning and waste disposal services. A brief list of some of the services we offer are:
- Confined Space Entry
- Above and Below Ground Storage Tank Cleaning
- Silo Cleaning
- Pressure Washing/ Hydroblasting
- Cooling Tower Cleaning
- EQ Basin Cleaning
- General Vacuum truck services (liquid and dry solids removal)
- Sludge and Solids Removal
- Spill Response
- Waste Management
Does Providence Environmental offer emergency response?
We are available for emergency services 24 hours per day. Our office is located in Columbia, SC and we can be most anywhere in the state with a four hour notice.
What training have Providence Environmental employees been given?
Training is a routine part of what we do. Each of our employees are well-versed in fall protection, confined space entry, HAZWOPER, CPR, First Aid, bloodborne pathogens and hazardous materials to name a few topics.
What experience does the Providence Environmental team have?
We are pleased to say that our employees have well over 50 years in environmental and hazardous material field. We have very low turnover and are constantly investing in preparing our team for the next challenge. The wide variety of projects which we cover have allowed most of our associates to experience a wide variety of environmental challenges.
Can you give me a price over the telephone?
Most industrial customers have unique requirements brought about based on the type of work, location, material or time of day or season. In order for us to gain an understanding of your needs, please call (803) 754-1175 to set up a time when we can come out and meet you on site. Once we have reached an understanding of your needs, we will provide you with a written quote for your review.
What type of industrial work have you recently completed?
- Silo Cleaning and a large Food Processor
- Cleaning of gasoline storage tanks for a major automobile manufacturer in upstate South Carolina
- Grease Trap Cleaning for several large Food Processors
- 30,000 gallon wastewater tank cleaning and relining
- Oil Water Separator Cleaning wastewater hauling for a large Construction Contractor